ANNLUVCAKES Email : firstname.lastname@example.org H/P : 019 - 3684 811 MBB : 164342200529 (Nornahariah Mamat)
Khamis, 16 Februari 2012
Hokkaido Chiffon Cupcakes...
1st time tgk kwn tag kt pesbuknya terus aku mengoogle rsp hehehe... mak aii nama kemain lagik tp tgk cara2 buatnya ok je kowt cam nak wt kek karamel jek... yg penting meringue kena betul...
pas salin rsp ada kwn pesbuk lak dok tayang... wallah ni yg x sabar2 nak buat cz mmg suka kek2 yg soft2 camni... kakak Dna lak mmg suka mkn yg plain2 camtu ajer...x nak topping apa2 sudahnya x sempat mama nak mendeco licinnn!!! hehehe
So, jom kita belek2 rspnya okeh! slmt mencubeee... kpd yg malas tp tingin nak mkn jom oder ajer kt Annluvcakes ok! heheheee...
Rsp ni saya amik dari shyieda Gateaux Homemade http://aries08.blogspot.com/2012/01/hokkaido-chiffon-cupcakes.html#h525
4 egg yolks
30g caster sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
40ml canola & sunflower oil
55g cake flour
20g custard powder
1 teaspoon baking powder
4 egg whites
1/4 teaspoon salt
80g caster sugar
100g Instant Pudding (Vanilla Flavoured)
700ml cold milk
100g Instant Pudding
600ml heavy cream
Make the custard according to instructions on the package.
1. Preheat oven to 170°C. Prepare about 8 one-cup-capacity ramekins or dariole moulds; use Texas muffin tin if you do not have individual ramekins or dariole moulds. If you are using Texas muffin tin, line with paper cases. Sift cake flour, custard powder and baking powder three times and set aside.
2. Beat egg yolks and 30g sugar briefly to combine, add vanilla, milk and oil, beat well to combine. Sift flour mixture in a few batches into the yolk mixture and lightly fold in to combine.
3. Whisk egg whites and salt until foamy. Gradually add 80g sugar, spoonful by spoonful, and continue beating. Beat until soft peaks.
4. Scoop 1/3 of the egg white mixture into the yolk mixture and fold in with the balloon whisk. Repeat two more times with the remaining egg white mixture.
5. Divide batter into the ramekins or dariole moulds, filling to about 70-80% full.
6. Give each ramekin or dariole mould a light tap on the kitchen bench to get rid of any large bubbles in the batter; do the same if using muffin tin.
7. Bake for about 20 minutes for muffin tin or metal dariole moulds, or 25-30 minutes for ceramic ramekins, until cooked. Remove from oven and tap again. Let cool (no need to cool upside down).
8. When the cupcakes are cold, use the nozzle of the piping bag to poke a hole on each cupcake and pipe in custard. Stop piping as soon as you see custard oozing out from the hole. Serve straight from the cup with a spoon.
Taste: Light and soft cupcake with a delicious custard filling
Consume: Best served cold
Storage: Store in airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2-3 days
sweet kan!... stobery pon manis 2 korea malieee...
ni yg 2nd tyme :)
Ni tuk Cikda :)
Hepy belated besday cik Aween... tq lanjer saya tutti puttieee :)
1st tyme fresh from oven yg x sempat dideco... sgt larissss!